Saturday, February 27, 2010

Busy Weekend

An adrenaline rush, how great is that? Its especially fun when your doing it with skis and going 50mph down an icey slope. Wow! It was great! I don't think I actually went that fast but it still felt pretty fast to me!! This is my second year skiing and last year I just did the Easy Street and Little Nell at Sugar Mt, because I wasn't ready for too much speed or any hard slopes. Thursday, I went with my best friends and I actually did an intermediate slope. I'm not sure if I did a couple or just one, because there was this one slope and it had a blue sticker for intermediate but my friends said it was easy. It was just very different from Easy Street and the other ones. But it my mind it was intermediate! But it doesn't really matter. Even if I had only done a hard easy one (does that make since!?!?!) I still had an amazing time!! One slope I did was really steep at the beginning and I went sooooo fast!! I was really surprised. The main reason I went so fast is because I have a hard time slowing down. Some times I think I'm doing the pizza wedge but I'm really not...Sooooo, you can imagine how that could turn out!!!


Yesterday (Friday) I slept in and was really exhausted from the skiing experience. I still worked out and then we had some people over for dinner which was really nice! We had a nice roast with mash potatoes and then they brought a vegetable dish and dessert. The dessert was sooo good!! It was brownies, gram crackers, marshmallow fluff, and more.... Oh.my.gosh. I tried, I really did. But it looked soo good. So I had a piece. I'm supposed to be giving up dessert for lent. I am failing miserably. But I guess it shows us how hard it is to give up something so small compared to what God gave up for us, His only son. So I'm really going to try harder!!!

Today, or this morning, I'm going to go to a Bible Study with some other girls. Its a really nice time. Its small, so it can be more personal and stuff. After that I have some plans with my friends and I might see Dear John!! I want to see that movie really badly!!!! Okay, well I guess I will talk to you guys later....
Remember to comment even if you have no idea what to say... :D

xoxoxo,
Mimi Elise