Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Really? No....are you serious?"
" Yes! I am!!"
What am I serious about? Totally serious about getting this awesome new vest I have wanted for like ever!! No, it wasn't winning the lottery or getting a new car, but I thought it was a pretty big deal...I got it a Target for $20 - click here for the link (for some reason, it didn't let me post the pic). I really love it!!!
Ok, not that exciting in the long run....

Something else that is pretty exciting is that I got a BT on my last XC meet!
So that is good.....

Also, I bleached part of my hair (bleaching right now 2) today, and will post pics soon!

My two sisters got the new iPod nano 5th Generation and it is SOOO cooooool!!!
When they come out with a 6th Generation I'll exchange it for my 4th Generation. If they come out with a new one next year, which I'm guessing they will.

DC Fair - I'm going 2marrow! I really hope I won something!
I entered these pics:
I entered a couple more, but it takes 2 long to post them... :)

over and out!
Comment, comment, and comment some more!
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!

Miriam





2 comments:

Caroline said...

I hope you won on those pics! I never saw the flower one. Thats good!

abby said...

you should have gotten 1st on that flower picture