Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Although I marvel at the sound of rain, hitting the gutters or splashing on to muddy earth, rain always seem to be depressing. Maybe, its not just the rain, more the dark clouds and muddy sidewalks, but whatever it is, it is definitely putting me in a 'down-in-the-dumps' mood. Do you guys ever feel that way?
Something that did cheer me up today, though, was going for a run in Reynolda Gardens. That is a place that can be beautiful in rain as well as on a sunny day. I took the 1 1/2 mile loop around the gardens. You start off in the woods, and the circle around a gorgeous field and then take the road back towards the beginning.

Here are some pictures:


Sooooo pretty!
So I ran for fun and also to get out of the house and ALSO (the biggest reason)
is that I have a meet tomorrow and haven't run since Saturday (yikes!).
When we got home, I had a nice cup of hot coco and started my school again.

Ok, well see ya'll later!
Comment!
Thanks,
Miriam



4 comments:

Caroline said...

That post was nice and refreshing!! GORGEOUS pcitures! They look like postcards!

Unknown said...

pretty pictures! did you take them?

abby said...

whoops this is abby!

Caroline said...

btw you should enter the last two in the Fair!