Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sing a Song Sunday and Weekend!

Hey Guys!

Friday, around 4pm my good friend Abigail had me over to her house. I brought some stuff over to sell at their yard sale the next morning. I ended up sleeping over at her house - which was really fun. We got up early Saturday morning at got ready for the yard sale. We (they) sold about everything! It was great that so many people came seeing how the weather was 'if-y'. I sold a few things, including a giant teddy bear I have had for a while. I'll miss him! :P
I actually found a couple of great shirts that were cute.

After the yard sale I helped clean up an then Lauren made us really good smoothies! (thanks Lauren!) We chilled most of the afternoon but we did some picking up of the back porch to get ready for a party today. I stayed till around 6pm! I was with them for like 28hrs! It was a blast, and enjoyed every minute of it! :) Thanks guys! :)

And Now, for the moment you've been waiting for......Sing a Song Sunday!
Because you just cant wait.....

SO here is a great song I love that we sing in Church!
Enjoy!


Here is a beautiful song we sometimes sing on Sunday morning!

Well, I'm about to leave for church, so i'll talk to ya l8r! (hopefully post pics i the treasures i found at the yard sale :P)

Cya!
Mimi Elise

2 comments:

abby said...

I had a great time with you! Thanks for coming!

that is such a beautiful song.

Lauren said...

I wish we could have gone to church! Thanks for the smoothie compliment :) WE ALL HAD SO MANY LAUGHS during that yardsale! Like when that old man picked up our *used* tin whistle and blew a 'song' on it WHILE on his cellphone and then when that 15 year old girl bought your giant teddy bear! HAHAHA! I was so glad to sell so much stuff and I'm glad you got to come be apart of it! :)