Thursday, May 14, 2009

Recap on Tell a Tale Tuesday and Wordless Wednesday

Hey Guys!

I didn't post on yesterday or Tuesday, so now I'm making up.
Tuesday, me and my sister, dog, and my mom went walking at Salem Lake. Mariah and I biked about 7miles. My mom walked the whole thing, she didn't plan on it but she did. It was really nice and fun. Salem Lake is really pretty and shady!
Wow, I'm actually not posting late today! Good for me....
This morning, I got up at 6am and made bfast for my mom. It was a yummy breakfast sandwhich. We are like all out of food at my house but so all that was on it was bread, bacon, mustard, egg and cheese. we didn't have like sprouts or anything.
my mom is getting surgery on her knee in early June, so us girls will need to step up and start making dinner and stuff. Wish us luck! :)
Alright, well cya l8r!
P.S - here are my pics:
I know, both are really kinda creep looking. The 1st one i took on accident and the second one was sorta an accident. I just think its cool how both are like so light and stuff. Its pretty cool.

0 comments: