Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A New Day

This is the last week. A new chapter in my life begins. A new journey takes place. Highschool.
Ok, I'll admit I'm being dramatic! But this Friday, is my last day of Middle School! I will never have to be a middle schooler again!
Praise God! I can't wait till highschool! Well I can wait, I'll have the whole summer to get ready for it. I'm going to an all girls private school. Its going to be really neat! I'm not so big on the all girls part, but other than that, the academics are amazing. (not to mention the extra circular activities - art, music, theater...*not sports!*) So, I'm syked. I'm having a graduation party - i think. My sister is hinting that she is throwing me a surprise one. So I keep hinting back things like "I love sleepovers!" or "Mariah, these cups would be awesome for a party!" and "Wouldn't this dish look great with some chips and dip in it?" and even "Balloons are the bomb. I LOVE balloons."
So we both know what we are tallking about we just aren't saying out loud. :D

Alright, I'll be seeing you!
Miriam

1 comments:

Abby♥ said...

i love how u know ur getting a surprise birthday party! :)