Monday, January 11, 2010

Music

The radio is just so amazing!! You can listen to all your favorite songs all the time!!! I know its been around for a while, I just never used to listen to it, and now that I do, I LOVE it!!

I hear songs I like and then I buy them on iTunes (if I still have money left on my giftcard!) and then put them on my iPod.....Which only has 99 songs!!! Oh well, I'll get there one day! :D
I love this song called Replay by Iyaz!! Its the best!! And I'm starting to like Kelly Clarkson. Some of her songs! I used to LOVE Lady Gaga, but I really think she is insane/crazy so I don't listen to her anymore. (Physco!) So yeah....

I got a Wii for Xmas and I love it!! So far we only have Wii Resort, Sports, and Wii Play.....Our friend is letting us borrow Wario Smooth Moves, which is really strange and creepy but fun. (Weird, I know!?!?!) So I was talking to someone and they said Xbox were 10x better than Wiis! I said that was crazy and Wiis give you excersize. So, they are waaaay better! What do you guys think?

Ok, better go!
Mimi Elise

0 comments: