Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wow, I can't believe its my 3d week into school already. I'm actually liking parts of it. Spanish is really fun, and my math is going really well. I'm doing Algerbra. Fun fun! its not that bad, I love solving for the unknown!!


So, my last post was about Flutternutter Pie...I love blogging about recipes, I think its really fun - SO, I will tell you about another really nice recipe and it is SO easy! Summit Lemon Squares!! They are really good! Its just a simple shortbread crust (flours, butter, sugar) with a lemon filling (lemon juice, eggs, baking powder - the basics). You bake the crust first and then you put the lemony stuff on top then stick it back in the oven! they are really good!

I haven't made anything from teh Julia Childs cook book yet, but I hope to soon!


Uhh, I found this gorgeous dress at Etc. Consignment Shoppe. Its a really nice consignment store that I'm sure I mentioned before. Its is so pretty! I really wanted to get it, but it wasn't the cheapest thing in the world. I might go back today to see if its on sale. Its really formal but I think I could where to my Grandmas 80th Birthday, its at a really fancy resturaunt and all of our relatives will be there (cousins and everything!). So that is exciting!


I'm starting cross country!! Tonight, in fact. At the beginning of the year, we had decided I wasn't going to do it, but at Mariah's Salem Academy meet, our old coach was there and asked if we wanted to reconsider. We did! So, I'm really glad!! I might even do swim team in October, but I really don't know. My hair like really reacts to chlorine. Its awful!!! I have to braid it or its gets so tangled! Even when I braid it, the loose bits get all messed up and matted. Its so annoying. So if I did swim team I would probably cut off all of my hair. and do like a bob. Or get it styled so that its really cute. But my hair is SO thick and I just dont know what it would be like that short. And i really like it long. I've never had short hair so i just dont know.


Well, over and out!

Mimi Elise



1 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW I didnt realize that you had been in school that long! I am almost in my 5th week.