Monday, May 11, 2009

Mopey Mondays

Yes, Mondays are always Mopey to me!

I've just enjoyed a nice refreshing weekend but when Mondays come around, I'm always feel slow and tired because of either a crazy weekend or staying up late on a Sunday night. Probably both.
So, i've decided to organize my blog post a little better by giving each day a specific thing to talk about. I won't follow the rule every day, but I will probably use often!
Here it goes:
Sing a Song Sunday
Mopey Mondays
Tell a Tale Tuesday
Wordless Wednesday
Tardy Thursdays (sometimes I post late on thursday...now its a habit!)
Finally Friday!
Sunny Saturday

I actually stole to of the days from 2 diffrent blogs - so if you dont want me using them (Sunday and Wednesday) then please let me know! Thanks!

So....for Mopey Monday....
I slept in this morning (8:30am) and immediately went down to the computer. Not a good habit to start. I haven't been doing a whole lot really this morning. But I did design the pillow I'm going to make for my Granny for her birthday.
Heres my sketch of what I want it to look like:
(mind my bad drawing - thats not what the heart will look like....hopefully :) )
I know it's not very exciting. The colors and all - but those are my Grannys bedroom/house colors so I think she'll like it.

Soooo hopefully today I will go to Rescue Mission to look at desks for my room. I might go to my favorite consignment store to consign some stuff but I don't know.

Well, cya l8r!
~ Mimi Elise

P.S Oh! I have decided to - every other post - post a picture in the 'P.S' section! It will be either of a TV Show, Movie, Book, Family Picture, Animal, Nature or anything!
I'm starting my picture thingy today!
Here is a picture of my sister on her bday!

2 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Thanks so much for the sweet award! :)

Lauren said...

Yea Mondays are always mopey for me. Today wasn't any different. Blech. But that is some good ideas for blogging...I might do something similar!!